Birth Chart Basics: Astrology Reading
You will be notified by email to schedule your appointment. Automated process launching soon.
Birth date, location and accurate time are needed on all individuals being read for the most accurate interpretations. Charts can be drawn without all of this info, but it will affect the reading, limiting some topics and creating somewhat broader significations.
Natal Readings are essential to really understanding daily transits and where to look for them. Natal readings are also great with "an area/question of focus", even if you are familiar with your chart already.
NATAL/BIRTH CHART: SELF DISCOVERY & PURPOSE
Birth Chart Overview: 20 minutes - Covers “The Big 3” Sun Moon and Rising signs and their placements.
Birth Chart Full: 45 minutes - Covers all planetary placements in the chart. Includes planetary conditions, aspects and relevant asteroids.
Birth Chart Deep Dive: 90 minutes - Covers All Planets and Major Asteroids as well as any relevant fixed stars and lunar points like the nodes of fate. You will receive a detailed reading of all 12 houses.
All sessions include 20% off crystal, tarot and holistic product collections.
Benjamin Ismail is an astrologer, polymath, crystal enthusiast and storyteller based in Sacramento. They have been drawing and reading charts privately for over 15 years. Since 2020 their practice has grown and are now offering appointments to the public. Trained in the Hellenistic System with special education in Archetypal, Humanistic, Kabbalistic, Human Design and other methods.
“My mission is just to help people understand themselves and how they relate to each other better. If I can help astrology be a more understandable or less scary tool for personal growth and self-mastery that’s a win."
- Shipping is free on orders over $99.
- Orders ship out within 3-5 next business days.
- You will receive tracking information shortly after shipment.
WHAT IS DISPLAY'S RETURN POLICY?
You can request a return within 14 days of receipt of your purchase for store credit. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for a return:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Unwashed, unworn and unused merchandise may be returned for store credit.
- Merchandise must be unopened and in its original packaging with tags attached.
- All earrings and hair products are final sale and not eligible for return.
- Items marked Final Sale are not eligible for return.
- No returns on custom made-to-order items (will be indicated).
- Return credit will NOT include any previous shipping costs.
HOW DO I COMPLETE A RETURN?
- Email your return request to email@example.com.
- Please provide your order number and indicate the item(s) you would like to return.
- Do not send your items back until you have received instructions from a member of our team.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT?
Store credits will automatically be applied to your account once your return is received and processed.
WHAT IF I RECEIVED A DAMAGED ITEM?
If you received a damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery and we will happily work to resolve the issue for you. Please provide your order number with your damage inquiry.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Provided that your order hasn't shipped, you can cancel it by emailing email@example.com. Please provide your order number with your cancellation inquiry.