WHAT IS DISPLAY'S RETURN POLICY?
You can request a return within 14 days of receipt of your purchase for store credit. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for a return:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Unwashed, unworn and unused merchandise may be returned for store credit.
- Merchandise must be unopened and in its original packaging with tags attached.
- All earrings and hair products are final sale and not eligible for return.
- Items marked Final Sale are not eligible for return.
- No returns on custom made-to-order items (will be indicated).
- Return credit will NOT include any previous shipping costs.
HOW DO I COMPLETE A RETURN?
- Email your return request to email@example.com.
- Please provide your order number and indicate the item(s) you would like to return.
- Do not send your items back until you have received instructions from a member of our team.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT?
Store credits will automatically be applied to your account once your return is received and processed.
WHAT IF I RECEIVED A DAMAGED ITEM?
If you received a damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery and we will happily work to resolve the issue for you. Please provide your order number with your damage inquiry.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Provided that your order hasn't shipped, you can cancel it by emailing email@example.com. Please provide your order number with your cancellation inquiry.